Ni apa ceritanya kat sini?

Fabrizio Faniello - I No Can Do (Cari Jodoh versi Inggeris)




Fabrizio Faniello - I No Can Do (Cari Jodoh versi Inggeris)



I walked on the street
when of all the friends
I meet is the one,
one who is with you
He says to coming now
come to dinner come to town in my girl,
what am I to do?
No one knows, in my heart it's you
No one knows, my heart belongs to you

I'll coming on my own
and I say my girl is home
but I know, know it doesn't true
When I said it face to face
and I want to live this place
cause I have only eyes for you
I'm afraid I'll betray it soon
I'm afraid that I'll betray it soon

(Chorus)
I no can do, I no can do I cannot open up my heart
along that side to the night
and send my tears
to the stars I tell the moon how I feel but never knew I no,
I no can do

I no can do, I no can do but I am sure of how I feel
You are the one that I love the moon,
the stars no doubt it's real but never you,
cause I no more heart to steal I no, I no can do

I'm going back inside and pretend that I'm alright
but you knew, you must spinning round
It's hard for me to say
Saying every thing's okay
cause I see, you have someone now
And my love, never will be found
And my love, it never will be found

I no can do, I no can do I cannot open up my heart along that side
to the night and send my tears
to the stars I tell the moon how I feel but never knew
I no, I no can do I no can do,
I no can do Yet I am sure of how I feel
You are the one that I need the moon, the stars no doubt
it's real but never you,
cause I no more heart to steal I no, I no can do

(...can do....,....I no I no can do.....)

I can't, I can't open up my heart
along that side to the night
and send my tears
to the stars I tell the moon how I feel but never knew I no,
I no can do

But, I'm so sure
so sure of how i feel
you are the one i need
the moon, the stars no doubt it's real
but never you, because i know
that my heart forever seal
i no, i no can do (4x)


Suka video ini? Nak download? Klik jer tajuk kat bawah ni:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau sudi, jenguklah sini :)

Blog Ping

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...